Repair anchor windlass, check! Due to a faulty connection inside of the windlass motor it's been working only one way (up) so we have had to haul the chain out manually ever since we got the boat a year ago.
Next on the list: Install our Katadyn Watermaker that's been laying around here since we moved it off our previous boat, also a year ago. That will be followed by rewiring of the sattelite Internet. All of these three are much needed and wanted in working mode when in the remoteness of the South Pacific.
Glad that Alex finally have time for these "comfort installations" now when the structural refit is done.
Our current To-Do-List can be found here.