No time to take new photos so it must be ok with an old one. We are a tad bit stressed as we still have 3590 things to organize with before our planned departure tomorrow Thursday. As the winds are going to die out completely on Friday after lunch and be calm until next week, we better get our asses out of here asap. Looks like we need to spend the weekend in St Barts to await better winds... not totally against my will to be honest.